Bon Bini na dushi Kòrsou, or welcome to beautiful Curacao
That's why you should choose Lowbudget Car Rental Curacao.
- Recommended by the ANWB travel guide.
- Safe and reliable.
- Open 7 days a week until 18.00.
- Free delivery on location (10 km.) No airport service.
- Rent for longer than one month: always 10% discount.
- Always a clear all-in price!
- Trainee cars, 375,- euro per month incl. all-risk insurance.
- And of course you can read our reviews.
Did you know?
- Curacao is about 66 km long from east to west and between 3 and 14 km wide from north to south. The total area of the island is 444 km2. By way of illustration, Venezuela is about 35 km away.
- While only about 150,000 people live on Curacao. That is about the same number as in Arnhem.
- The centre of Willemstad has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site and this is because of the pontoon bridge - also known as the Queen Emma Bridge or the Swinging Old Lady. This bridge is carried by 16 pontoon boats and is 170 metres long.
- On 2 January 2014, the cold record was broken. The official reading was only 19.7 degrees Celsius.
- It is also normal to have barbecues on the beach. It is allowed on some beaches, but not on all.
- The north side of Curacao is too wild for swimming. This is where Sheta Boca is located. Therefore, all beaches are situated on the south and west coast of Curacao.
- Renting a car or jeep on Curacao is highly recommended, so you can visit all the beautiful beaches, the many country houses and hiking areas.
- Also read our Curacao traffic rules. Contact us now for more information or a free quote.